Who’s up for a 30 day water challenge???
Did you know 80% of Australians are dehydrated every single day? I know some days I’m guilty of sitting at my desk at around 3 pm and suddenly realising I’ve only a couple of glasses of water all day.
So to help us all out I have designed this 30-day water challenge printable. Each little glass represents a 250ml glass of water. Each time you drink one cup of water or a bottle of water, colour in a little glass. The goal is to have every single glass coloured in every day for the next 30 days. But don’t stop after 30 days, try and make it into a healthy habit.
H20 has so many health benefits.
- flushes toxins out of the body
- Improves your skin
- can help with weight loss
- can prevent and help with headaches
- keeps your kidneys working
- gives you energy
- may help relieve constipation
- puts you in a good mood
If you’re not a HUGE fan of plain water, try adding some fresh fruit. Adding lemon and lime to water is super refreshing on a hot day and strawberries and kiwi fruit is a really nice flavour combination too.
If drinking 8 glasses / 2 litres of water is making you feel a little overwhelmed, here are a few tips to help with the 30-day water challenge.
- Keep a bottle of water with you all day – if you don’t see it you won’t drink it.
- Add fresh fruit to your water.
- Print out the 30-day water challenge printable and put it somewhere that you’ll see it often, like the fridge.
- Treat yourself to a bigbottleco. It’s a stylish drink bottle that holds 2.2L of water so you only need to fill one bottle a day.
- Set a reminder on your phone to drink some water.
- When you find yourself reaching for a soft drink, switch it up to water.
Here is the link to the free 30-day water challenge printable. Print it out and pop it on your fridge or in your planner. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @theweightlossplanner with your glass of water and a pic of your printable with your progress.