Who’s up for a 30 day water challenge???
Did you know 80% of Australians are dehydrated every single day? I know some days I’m guilty of sitting at my desk at around 3pm and suddenly realising I’ve only a couple of glasses of water all day.
So to help us all out I have designed this 30 day water challenge printable. Each little glass represents a 250ml glass of water. Each time you drink one cup of water or a bottle of water, colour in a little glass. The goal is to have every single glass coloured in every day for the next 30 days. But don’t stop after 30 days, try and make it into a healthy habit.
H20 has so many heath benefits.
- flushes toxins out of the body
- Improves you skin
- can help with weight loss
- can prevent and help with headaches
- keeps your kidneys working
- gives you energy
- may help relieve constipation
- puts you in a good mood
If you’re not a HUGE fan of plain water, try adding some fresh fruit. Adding lemon and lime to water is super refreshing on a hot day and strawberries and kiwi fruit is a really nice flavour combination too.
If drinking 8 glasses / 2 litres of water is making you feel a little overwhelmed, here are a few tips to help with the 30 day water challenge.
- Keep a bottle of water with you all day – if you don’t see it you won’t drink it.
- Add fresh fruit to your water.
- Print out the 30 day water challenge printable and put it somewhere that you’ll see it often, like the fridge.
- Treat yourself to a bigbottleco. It’s a stylish drink bottle that holds 2.2L of water so you only need to fill one bottle a day.
- Set a reminder on your phone to drink some water.
- When you find yourself reaching for a soft drink, switch it up to water.
Simply fill in the little form below for your free 30 day water challenge printable. Print it out and pop it on your fridge or in your planner. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @theweightlossplanner with your glass of water and a pic of your printable with your progress.