Be The Best Version Of You – weight loss planner
A weight loss planner for goal setters that dream big, take action & make it happen.
The weight loss planner is your secret weapon during your weight loss journey. It’s been designed to keep you accountable, track your progress and help keep you super motivated. It could even help you fit into your favourite pair of skinny jeans that you’ll be feeling super sexy in, very soon.
A recent study of 1700 overweight men and women found that those who used a daily food diary lost twice as much weight as those who didn’t.
The weight loss planners are undated so you can use them anytime.
The weight loss planner – Be The Best Version Of You
- Goal setting page to give you a clear idea of what you want to achieve. There’s nothing more motivating than a sense of accomplishment.
- Motivations page to give you the enthusiasm to accomplish your goals. What will keep you motivated? Could it be to feel sexier in clothes? To wear a swimsuit at the beach rather than a baggy T-shirt? When you have days where you feel like giving up, refer back to your motivations and I promise they’ll give you the boost to keep going.
- Rewards page because you deserve a treat for all your hard work. What will you treat yourself to each time you reach a goal? Some makeup? A candle? The handbag you’ve been dreaming about? Or the Hawaii holiday to show off your new body at the beach?
- “Dear me, how I’m feeling right now” is a heartfelt letter to yourself about how being overweight effects or affected your life.
- “Dear me, a message to my future self” is a more light-hearted letter about how amazing you’ll look & feel when you reach your goal weight.
- Weight loss & measurements chart so you can see your amazing progress.
- Weekly goal setting to keep your motivation levels super high all week.
- Weekly habit tracker to help you build healthy daily habits
- Weekly meal planning, it not only keeps your focused through-out the week but it makes grocery shopping so much easier because you know exactly what ingredients to buy. You’re also less likely to add that pack of chocolate biscuits into the trolley.
- Shopping List to save you time and money.
- Daily food diary so you can stay accountable and mindful about what you eat and drink.
- Workout planner because you don’t get the perky bum by sitting on it.
- Weekly reflections where you can reflect on proud moments, non-scale victories, what you need to improve, challenges you came across and even your favourite recipe of the week.
- and finally, beautiful quotes to keep you inspired every week.
The little details ↓
- A5 size
- Soft-touch feel to the cover
- Pretty spot gloss varnish on the cover
- 8-week planner
- 78 pages
- High quality 100gsm paper
- Designed & printed in Australia