These sugar free cinnamon roasted almonds are no joke. They not only taste amazing but make a super healthy snack too. They contain absolutely NO sugar and are coated in coconut oil, cinnamon and salt…that’s it!!!
I originally posted this recipe on my weight loss blog, it’s Michelles life. I’m that obsessed with them that I just had to share the recipe here as well. I find they store best in the fridge, it keeps them nice and crunchy.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (375°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the raw almonds onto the baking tray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes let the almonds cool down slightly.
- Melt your coconut oil in the microwave or in a saucepan.
- Once melted add the cinnamon and salt and mix well until both have blended into the coconut oil.
- Add the almonds to the coconut mix and stir gently. Make sure every single almond is coated.
- Place the almonds pack onto the baking tray and pop in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes transfer the almonds into a air-tight container and store in the fridge.