Personally, I think taking an hour or so each week to sit down and plan your meals is one of the most important things you can do while on a weight loss journey.
- It will keep you focused throughout the week, making weight loss easier
- You will throw out less food at the end of the week.
- You spend less time in the grocery store because you know exactly what food to buy.
- There’s no more last minute stressing about “what to eat for dinner”. The last thing you want to do when you get home from a busy day at work is start thinking of ideas for dinner.
- You won’t need to visit the grocery store daily for ingredients, making it less likely you’ll add that sneaky fruit & nut chocolate bar into the shopping cart.
- You’ll save money by visiting the supermarket less frequently.
When I first started meal planning, the hardest part for me was coming up with meal ideas. Now I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I came up with a super easy way to solve this problem and make meal planning a quick & easy process.
So, I now have sheet of paper with 15 – 20 of my favourite breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. I keep it at the back of my weight loss planner and pull it out when it’s time to meal plan. It saves me from starring blankly into space trying to come up with meal ideas.
I designed this gorgeous meal planning ideas printable sheet for you to print out and I promise it will make your meal planning so much easier.
Simply fill in the little form below for your free meal planning ideas printable
Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @theweightlossplanner when you’ve filled out your meal planning ideas sheet. I always love to get new meal ideas to cook for me and the hubby.
If you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention that if you want a beautiful notepad to do your meal planning on check out my a4 meal planning pads here.
Let me know in the comments below what your healthy go-to dinner is ↓